Rosanna followed in big footsteps! She was introduced to the financial industry early on by her father, Tim Green, who also built a successful insurance and investment practise in the Brockville area and surrounding community, which he operated for over 30 years.
After earning her Bachelor of Arts degree in commerce and economics from the University of Toronto, Rosanna got her life insurance broker and investments license. After five years as a Political Advisor to the Minister of Revenue, Ontario, and a financial advisor with a large provider, she launched her own business.
Operating her thriving business for the past 20 years now, Rosanna is widely recognized as a top performer in the financial and investment industry and has achieved many accolades. These include:
- qualified in the Top 25 Advisors for the past 4 years in a row;
- voted into the Elite 30 of Financial Horizons Group for the province of Ontario every year since 2015;
- became a member of the prestigious President's Circle since 2015, which recognizes the achievements of the top 20-30 Financial Horizons Group advisors;
- appointed to Manulife's Investment Advisory Council in September 2017; and,
- qualified for the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) several times.
Rosanna’s success comes from her deep passion for what she does. As a woman in a predominantly male industry, she sets herself apart with her ability to inspire confidence in her clients, provides impeccable client service, and always aims high. She loves meeting face to face with her clients and finding the best financial and investment needs for them.
Rosanna is passionate about supporting her community and local initiatives. Since 2014, she has been a Platinum level sponsor for the Brockville Hospital “Friends of Palliative Care” Golf tournament, and in recent years a Gold level sponsor for the annual Parkinson SuperWalk.
She has been married to husband Peter for 36 years and together they have three sons, Dane, Brett, and Taylor. In her free time, she enjoys practicing yoga, working out in the gym, and kayaking.